IRGSE properties promote more than 1,150 motorsports, live entertainment and corporate events annually at their venues and within their series. The IRGSE family of companies, including the International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) sanctioning body and the International Drag Bike League (IDBL) sanctioning body, as well as IRGSE properties: Palm Beach International Raceway (PBIR), Memphis International Raceway (MIR), Maryland International Raceway (MDIR), and Cordova International Raceway (CIR).
The scope of services would be to secure a food and beverage operator and a ticketing company for all racetracks.
Scope of work:
- Gather necessary information to provide to potential bidders.
- Establish timetable of activities including pre-bid meetings and interviews with potential leaders.
- Prepare bid documents for both food and beverage and ticketing.
- Coordinate site visits for prospective bidders.
- Review and rank each respondent and provide summary of each bidders proposal.
- If necessary conduct follow-up interviews with selected bidding companies.
- Throughout the bid process maintain dialogue with each prospective bidders and provide answers to their follow up questions.
- Assist in the final negotiating process.
- Provide assistance in the implementation of each selected vendor for the operation of the food beverage operation and ticketing systems.
- Conduct this process in such a manner as to achieve the earliest possible implementation date which a present is targeted to be April 15, 2016.
IRG Sports + Entertainment
17133 Bee Line Hwy Jupiter, FL 33478
Chris Lencheski – Vice Chairman of Board & Chief Executive Officer