Norwich City Football Club (also known as The Canaries or City) is an English professional football club based in Norwich, Norfolk. Norwich returned to the Premier League in 2015, having first been promoted to the top flight in 1972. Norwich have won the League Cup twice, in 1962 and 1985. The club has never won the top flight, but finished third in 1993.
The club was founded in 1902. Since 1935, Norwich have played their home games at Carrow Road and have a long-standing and fierce rivalry with East Anglian rivals Ipswich Town, with whom they have contested the East Anglian Derby 134 times since 1902. The club plays in characteristic yellow and green kits and are affectionally known as The Canaries as a reference to their colours and club badge.
GFS Associates identified companies who would be involved in a leadership role for the planning, design, construction, financing and management of this new arena.
Having qualified firms expressing their interest to pursue this opportunity.
- Set up phone interviews with each of the five respondents.
- Provide you with an agenda outline for each of the scheduled interviews.
- Provide you with a list of potential questions each may have for you.
- Provide you with a list of potential questions you may have for them.
- Act as the moderator during these phone interviews.
- In cooperation with you, develop a scoring matrix to evaluate each of the respondents and to rank them in priority order.
Provide an outline of what the financial projections should contain.
- Projected number of events and attendance.
- Projected net revenues for each event.
- Projected income from sources other than event income.
(From sources such as advertising, sponsorships, naming rights, luxury seating ,etc.)
- Projected expenses, including staffing, administration and operational cost.
- Projected net revenues.
|Full name||Norwich City Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||The Canaries, Yellows, The Citizens (Pre-1907), “The Pride of East Anglia”|
|Founded||17 June 1902|